Benefits of the Thomas-Kilman Conflict Mode Instrument
- Offers five practical, situation-specific styles for dealing with conflict situations
- Demonstrates when one might choose to use a given style for dealing with specific conflict situations
- Helps managers in their discussions with employees when conflict arises
- Comprises only 30 items, fast to take (approx.15 minutes), and easy to understand
- Helps individuals understand their behavior and the behavior of others.
TKI Use in Organizations
- Conflict Management - identifies several approaches for dealing with conflict
- Leadership Development - provides leaders with the tools to handle conflict
- Performance Enhancement - provides proven strategies to deal with conflict and improve employee performance
- Team Building - provides the needed conflict-management skills for team leaders to help them deal with a range of conflict situations.
(Revised January, 2015)